Najlepszy preparat do usuwania lakieru z felg aluminiowych i stalowych
Best solution for removing varnish from aluminium and steel wheel rims
DECOATING PROCESS USING WS 2
HOW TO USE WS 2
1. Heat the product up to 75-85ºC (the maximum operating temperature is 85ºC).
2. Immerse parts in the hot product (do not put them into the product if not hot) and leave them until the desired decoating effect is achieved (the decoating time depends on the type and thickness of coating and process temperature; the most effective temperature is 75-80ºC).
3. Rinse the decoated parts with water (preferably using a vacuum washer)
4. Never use steel and aluminium parts in one batch (bath) and do not decoat brass parts.
5. Water refilling!
a) For daily decoating (8 hours per day) at 85 ºC, add 5% of water in proportion to the total solution volume per month, e.g., for 1000 litres of WS 2, add 5%, i.e. 50 litres, of water monthly.
b) For occasional/non-regular decoating, make sure to contact the vendor (approx. 1-3% of water should usually be added)
6. Tank cleaning! Paint residues should regularly be removed from the tank using a basket or sieve (after every decoating). Once a quarter drain off the liquid and clean the tank thoroughly.
ALWAYS STORE PRODUCT AT POSITIVE TEMPERATURES!!!